- Get better leads
- Support your sales team
- Attract the best employees
That’s why after designing and building 100+ websites – we’ve developed a simple process to create a website that fits you like a glove, builds your brand, and helps your ideal customers trust you.
We send a questionnaire and talk through the most important success metrics for your website, and if we can help you accomplish those goals. If not us, we'll help you get to the best partner for your unique needs.
We are selective about the clients we work with, so that we can focus on clients where we can seriously help them get huge R.O.I. If appropriate we share a proposal – if agreed, we schedule the kickoff!
We have a super simple '4-Step Impact Discovery' process where we talk through your positioning, ideal customers, key differentiating features, and trust factors. We then get to work – designing a completely custom website.
Customer service is a lost art in many digital marketing companies, unfortunately. We consider this one of the most important aspects of what we do and critical to our long-term success. Whereas you might get lost in the shuffle with another Toronto digital marketing team, our company banks on humility and hard work, our 5-star customer feedback, and extreme responsiveness.
Each ‘Content Management System’ is like a type of car – you wouldn’t try to buy a Toyota from a Porsche dealership. WordPress web design requires some specialization as well – and I’ve worked on WordPress websites for 5+ years now, learning the ins and outs of it while finding ways to be more efficient than my competitors. I’ve seen people sell a client Magento (a content management system) because they knew they could get a better margin on it – even when the client could’ve had an extremely effective website with WordPress + WooCommerce. We honestly want you to have a website you can make changes on yourself and get the most effective solution for a reasonable price. The fact that WordPress is considered ideal for SEO / getting more Google traffic doesn't hurt either.
Our web design process generally takes around 100 days to get a fully-custom website you love, designed from scratch and developed by hand, from expert WordPress web developers.
1. We kickoff and extract all the awesome things about your company from you (2 hours tops for the kickoff)
2. Then we design (from scratch) and present it to you. We get feedback from you (the main big pieces of feedback first, and then more granularly in a super easy to use platform called Invision that allows you to comment on the design.)
3. Once we incorporate your feedback in a few rounds of revisions – and you love your website design… we develop that website from scratch in WordPress so it's easy too edit content, on the backside of your website.
4. We do a 3-part 'quality assurance' internally, work with you to get content, and then we launch the website, and make sure everything is in tip-top shape with our launch checklist.
5. We can work with you on SEO if you want!
Yes we love working with companies all over North America!
Around half of our clients are in other parts of the Canada and the United States than our home town, and we have a few clients that are international. We have done international websites, that allowed for language switching etc, and are set up correctly for search engines that way.
Most of our clients are locally-focused, meaning they are a local-service provider, going after a particular region or set of regions. So we have a TON of experience, ranking companies locally, whether that's in Toronto, Vancouver, Texas, or wherever else.
Other clients are trying to go after broader regions, like they are a service provider that works with people all around the Canada and the United States, and we know how to do that too!